for High Pressure Forming
Increase your productivity and efficiency
The use of our automation modules speeds up processes and saves operating personnel.
- Up to 40% faster cycle times for higher output
- Constant and calculable application rate for multi-shift operation
- Significant savings in operating personnel
- Reliable quality through elimination of external influencing factors
Automation for High Pressure Forming
Speed up your production process with our automation modules and achieve lower reject rates with the integrable micro-cleaning and ionisation:
- Module EEM: Automatic loading of the foils from the stack or input during the cycle
- Module FAM: Automatic removal of protective films for e. g. hard coated films
- Micro-cleaning and ionisation of the films can be integrated in automation
- Deposit after the HPF process in magazine or conveyor belt for the further process steps
We support you in planning and implementation
Anyone who wants to remain competitive integrates automation into their production. But when should you automate or how do you identify areas for action?
The most common reasons why companies do not automate are supposedly high investment costs and resistance from employees. Especially when it comes to the topic of potential savings, however, many objections can be directly refuted.
We help you to identify your potential and implement automation, also as a retrofit. We are also there for you when it comes to more far-reaching topics such as robot integration for downstream processes (including trimming).